Following the Government announcement this week, we can confirm that E-Burn will continue to be operating as normal during this lockdown period. We managed to successfully operate during lockdown earlier this year but of course if Government advice changes we will provide an update on here and contact any customer with pending orders at that time.
Although we are currently continuing to prepare orders in the same timescale – please be mindful that all couriers across the UK are experiencing a higher volume of work during this period, which could in turn impact on the delivery time of your order.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
There are a few things that you can do that will help during this period
- Please make sure that the delivery address you use on your order is provided to us in full.
- Is the delivery address that you have provided easy to find and if it is difficult to locate is there an alternative one that you can use.
- Someone will need to be there to receive the order.
- Plan ahead to allow 3-4 working days (Monday to Friday) for delivery
- Remember to provide an email address or mobile number with your order, so that delivery/tracking information can be shared with you.
The e-burn team are here to help and thank you for your continued support and custom.
e-burn operates – Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00
Contact us via Phone: 01977 682455 – (please leave a short voicemail if the line is busy)
Alternatively please email us: [email protected]burn.com